Achtung Wolfenstein! has posted a chat log from a recent Gamespy Arcade chat featuring the crew from Gray Matter Studios, currently working on Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
A few of the key points mentioned include:
- There will be no Nazi Ninjas
- The game should be out this year (assuming they meant this Christmas)
- Storytelling is handled through cinematics, in-game cinematics, eavesdropping on conversations, and mission objectives screens.
- You’ll travel to France, Germany, and Norway.
- There will be no damage decals/skins on enemies.
- Models in the game can be varied by swapping out different parts ##heads, hats, accessories, etc.
This one is high on my list as well. I might even have to push up that PC upgrade I have scheduled to check this one out.